All versionsSee all
This download will enable you to send SMS text messages through most GSM mobile phones connected to your PC using Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003.
You can enter your SMS text within a Outlook-type entry form and have it sent to your mobile phone for delivery through your mobile phone network service.
There is no requirement to install third-party software or to subscribe to additional mobile network services if your mobile phone can be connected to your PC.
This is typically via an infrared connection, Bluetooth technology, or a USB/serial cable.
The SMS messages can be saved as a draft, grouped, and forwarded like standard Microsoft Outlook e-mail.
- Manage SMS messages just like emails – Save drafts, Sent items, Print
- Forward as email and SMS
- Lookup and resolve phone numbers to your existing Microsoft Outlook contacts
- Use speller and proofing tools
- Cut and paste text from other applications.
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows Server 2003;Windows Vista;Windows XP
- This download works with the following Office programs:
o Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
o Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Supported mobile phone service:
o GSM standard phone with PC connection.